Funny Test Answers From Children - Mainly Science and Health
- When people run around and around in circles we say they are crazy. When planets do it we say they are orbiting.
- For a nosebleed: Put the nose much lower than the body until the heart stops.
- For asphyxiation: Apply artificial respiration until the patient is dead.
- For dog bite: put the dog away for several days. If he has not recovered, then kill it.
- For head cold: use an agonizer to spray the nose untill it drops in your throat.
- We say the cause of perfume disappearing is evaporation. Evaporation gets blamed for a lot of things people forget to put the top on.
- If conditions are not favorable, bacteria go into a period of adolescence.
- There is a tremendous weight pushing down on the center of the Earth because of so much population stomping around up there these days.
- Respiration is composed of two acts, first inspiration, and then expectoration.
- A vibration is a motion that cannot make up its mind which way it wants to go.
- To collect fumes of sulfur, hold a deacon over a flame in a test tube.
- South America has cold summers and hot winters, but somehow they still manage.
- To remove dust from the eye, pull the eye down over the nose.
- Cyanide is so poisonous that one drop of it on a dogs tongue will kill the strongest man.
- Vegetative propagation is the process by which one individual manufactures another individual by accident.
- * "Germinate: To become a naturalized German."
- Most books now say our sun is a star. But it still knows how to change back into a sun in the daytime.
- We believe that the reptiles came from the amphibians by spontaneous generation and study of rocks.
- Algebraical symbols are used when you do not know what you are talking about.
- Many dead animals in the past changed to fossils while others preferred to be oil.
- The inhabitants of Moscow are called Mosquitoes.
- Vacuums are nothings. We only mention them to let them know we know they're there.
- To most people solutions mean finding the answers. But to chemists solutions are things that are still all mixed up.
- Some oxygen molecules help fires burn while others help make water, so sometimes it's brother against brother.
- When electric currents go through them, guitars start making sounds. So would anybody.
- It is easy to teach anyone to play the maracas. Just grip the neck and shake him in rhythm.
- When a singer sings, he stirs up the air and makes it hit any passing eardrums. But if he is good, he knows how to keep it from hurting.
A Serious Article Related to the Topic of This Page
Not that the humourous things on this page are examples of it, but still:
Other Humour Sections On This Site
[an error occurred while processing this directive]
The jokes and quotes on these pages have been collected from around the Internet.
I'm not sure who brought them to the public's attention in the first place.